2 replies to this topic

#1 GlenB

GlenB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:11 AM

Renee - I am collecting a number aborts in RM 7.5.5.0 Family Search Center and Person Tools. 
Screen prints and descriptions of actions taken before and after. A bunch of them are very 
similar or identical, some are unique, none are readily reproducible. As such, I didn't want
to pollute the Forum with a pile of them. 

I thought maybe I could gather them all in a Word doc and email it to you somehow. And then 
just leave you to give them to the right people to get them addressed one way or another. 
They are not questions which I need answers to, nor issues that I need to find a workaround for, 
just a bunch of raw errors that you may want to feed in to the pool for attention. They are things like
Exceptions and Access Violations and Index errors and HTTP failures. I don't care if I ever hear
back with any status update - I just hope they're in a future RM release.,

I ought to be ready to send this off in another week or so as I finish the concerted family 
tree work I am doing. So #1 - is that OK? and #2 - how can I best get that to you?

I tried to send this to you as a message but you're not receiving messages at the moment.
Feel free to reply to me through a Forum Member message when you have time.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

You can open a support ticket and address it Attn: Renee

https://support.root...us/requests/new

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 GlenB

GlenB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Support ticket submitted with link to a Google Drive folder containing the information.