First of all let me say the videos you have are very helpful. Answered a lot of questions and lots of help to use this software. Thank you for that!!!
Let me start by explaining that I am wanting to make a personal history AND I wish to add many, many photos from many, many years. You get the picture. Personal Historian is not necessarily the easiest to layout so many photos and the text in some sort of scrapbook-beautiful fashion. In fact it's very limiting in the ability to do both. Yet it has that great index info. Need it to do both. (Hint)
On to the questions!
- Are photos I add to my book embedded or linked? As I understand it all, if photos are linked and I change a file name or move a file... that link will be broken. Embedded means a bigger file.
- The other question is regarding the file resolution. In order to print the photos and have them look good, the resolution needs to be at 300 dpi. If I start with a printable resolution (300 dpi photo), does your program reduce the resolution or will photos still be high quality for printing?
- Will you be updating the ability to have more options for the layouts?
- Background colors?
- Adding text boxes with options?
- Better layout options?
- Seeing more on the composer screen compared actually going to be printed? Just wondering... with scrapbooking being so popular and the family history so popular it would be great to have both in one program.