3 replies to this topic

#1 momakid

momakid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:45 AM

When I click the Ancestry leaf in the headline bar, I am taken to the TreeShare for Ancestry window.

If I am not signed in, I sign in.

Once I am signed in, the following is displayed:

TreeShare for Ancestry window

With Connected to Tree: ????

Show Everyone is selected in the dropdown box on the left

Only show changed people is checked

The people who have differences between RootsMagic and Ancestry are displayed.  That is perfect.

I would like to also see the number of people that have differences displayed somewhere.  Up in the heading would be fine. 

As people drop off of the display, the number needs to decrease.

There have been times I have had thousands to change.

It would be nice to see that I am making progress.  Giving me a sense of accomplishment. Positive feedback.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8527 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

Confirming this is on the enhancement request list. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 AlanWatson1958

AlanWatson1958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:53 AM

Just to be clear the filter that you can apply is to see people with changes, not people with differences, which is not the same thing. People often appear on the differences list because of changes that are not strictly relevant to Treeshare (ie there is no difference), and you can mark people from that list as not changed, so that they disappear, even though they have differences. Marriages can cause differences to occur even without marking someone to accept changes.

Showing people with differences in addition to the current list of people with changes would be very useful.

Alan

#4 momakid

momakid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

I want to see people with changes.  I did not realize there was a difference. Thank you for pointing that out.

Something else that would be helpful is to break out of the total count is the number that are to be added and the number that are to be deleted.