4 replies to this topic

#1 RWells1938

RWells1938

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:34 AM

I am running CrossOver on my mac to run RootsMagic 7. I have the latest update of the OSX and the latest version of CrossOver 17.

I am having a problem with the printing of reports. When I print a report and select the Save as PDF it only saves one page with just one word of the report in very large font. If I select to print the report to my printer it prints to my printer properly.

Is anyone with this configuration having the same problem? or is it working for you?

This will allow me to decide if it is a problem with CrossOver which is what I suspect or something else.

I have tried the RootsMagic for mac and it works OK with no problem but I suspect it is using an older version of CrossOver. I have reinstalled RootsMagic, reinstalled the PDFwriter file. I have also opened a report with CrossOver.

Any Suggestions or help would be appreciated

Thanks

Rogfer

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7951 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

Instead of using RootsMagic's PDF try using Print instead and then selecting to print to PDFWriter.

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 RWells1938

RWells1938

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

When I use the PDFwriter I get a blank file.

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7951 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

Probably best to contact CrossOver because I don't know why it would be doing that. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#5 RWells1938

RWells1938

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:07 AM

I have opened a problem report. Just was hoping someone using the same config would respond to see if they were having the same problem or not.

Thanks

Roger