• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rmpovey

rmpovey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

I am trying to find out if there is a way to change font sizes on the text page in the Publisher tool.  I would like to start writing a family tree history and want to use the text page for my narrative.  My problem is the text font on the text page is tiny and hard to read.  I know there is an adjustment for font when you hit the publish button but there doesn't seem a way to change if on the text page where my writting will be done.  I'm brand new to the forum so if this has been solved before please show me where I can go to find the anwser.  Thank you.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:13 PM

In the Publisher highlight the Text Page. Then look for the Fonts button. You can increase the size of your font there. It will increase the size in other reports where the fonts are not set. So you will have to see if you other sections are the way you want them too. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 rmpovey

rmpovey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

Renee

Thanks for the reply but I want to increase the font size for the text page itself.  I want to be able to see what I am typing but the text page is just too small.  Hope you can help. 

#4 zhangrau

zhangrau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

I generally compose my multi-paragraph text pages in Notepad (a Windows editor) and then copy/paste into the Publisher Text page.