• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dekmar1

dekmar1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:18 PM

Having used the import function on Family Search Central (FSC) and having imported a large number of names they added to the RM persons Pie chart, but not to the LDS Ordinances Pie chart.

I find that when I click on Ordinances on FSC the imported listings show up with a blue tree, but no indication of ordinances.  I have to click on the import name to see the comparison between the FT and RM records.  This action carries the information over to the ordinances Pie chart.  Can I get the ordinance information without following this tedious procedure?  Is there some setup function that I have not activated?

Additionally, when I bring up the comparison, more often than not, all ordinances have not been transferred and I have to import them, which all adds up to a very time consuming activity

Comments would be appreciated, or direction to another topic filed by others, thank you

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

Do you have the LDS options enabled?  Go to Tools>File Options>General and check the box for LDS Support.

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 dekmar1

dekmar1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:51 AM

LDS Support and the sub-boxes are all still ticked.  I checked this previously

#4 dekmar1

dekmar1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:41 AM

Yes, it still is enabled, along with the sub-check boxes

#5 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

So are you not seeing the LDS ordinance pie chart and statuses on FamilySearch Central or the numbers are simply not updating?

Renee
RootsMagic

#6 dekmar1

dekmar1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:05 PM

They did not update when imported, but they do update when I click on them in FSC(Ordinances unfiltered), or when clicking on the tree or ordinance symbols on the pedigree or family charts

#7 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

You need to open FamilySearch Central and login then let it sit an update. You can't do anything else in RootsMagic while that is happening. I normally leave it open over night or while I'm doing other things on my computer. If you don't let it update then you have to click on the person and view them in the FamilySearch Person Tools to get the ordinance information to update.

Renee
RootsMagic