• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Butch419

Butch419

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:11 PM

I made a new installation of version 7.5.3 on a Windows 10 tablet but find that when I try to get the Tree Share feature it is not an option under the Internet or any other selection. The only options there are Person, Family or Change source. I have not found any way to get Tree Share to come up including uninstalling RM and reinstalling. Several times. Still no Tree Share and in fact I can not get to Ancestry at all. The only available sources are Family search and MyHeritage. What is needed to get Tree Share? 

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7271 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

That doesn't even sound like the RootsMagic menu. Are you sure your looking at the top of the window in the main view?  I can't even think where you would be seeing Person, Family or Change source.  FamilySearch and MyHeritage wouldn't even been under available sources. They would be WebHints. Wish you could upload a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing. In the forums you can only link to images online. You might need to open a support ticket so we can see your screenshots.

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 Jerry Bryan

Jerry Bryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2697 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

I like the RM forums much better than the RM Facebook pages as far as discussing these kinds of issues except for one thing. It is much easier to post screenshots to Facebook than to the RM forums. Maybe Butch419 could post a screenshot to Facebook?

Jerry