• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quinnat

Quinnat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

I get this error message when using the TreeShare for Ancestry window. I can reproduce it consistently on clicking the button "Options" and choosing "Clear everyone from changed list". (I did get the same error message doing a different function within TreeShare but don't remember exactly what it was. Most likely it was while syncing one individual.

I am using RootsMagic for Mac version 7.5.3.0 (25 Aug 2017). Because of this error I can't use TreeShare with the Mac version. (Tried same thing in Windows 10 with no issue.)

Has anyone encountered this and, if so, found a solution?

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7256 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

Confirming this issue has been reported to development. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 ftipple

ftipple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

The same thing happens to me if I try to delete someone in Ancestry via the Treeshare option

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7256 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

That issue has also been reported to development.

Renee
RootsMagic

#5 jmorton05

jmorton05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

Renee Zamora

Can you tell me if there is an ETA on this issue, or a work around?  At this point, the inability to reconcile my tree with Ancestry is show stopper for using Roots Magic in any meaningful way.

#6 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7256 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

I don't have an ETA this is actually being worked on by the Codeweaver team that makes the wrapper around the Mac version of the program. If I recall correctly (not on my Mac right now) you can use the button to clear an individual from the changed list. Its in the upper right corner on TreeShare. To the right of the Options button. 

Renee
RootsMagic