1 reply to this topic

#1 Nettie

Nettie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1694 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:58 AM

Predigree Charts are printing on an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper as 4.25 w and 5" long. :wub:   Have to save them to a Word doc in order to get them readable & USED to fit on the same sheet of paper but  7" wide and 10 or 9" long.   :(

This has been happening since all the updates for the rollout for ancestry.com started. <_<  I have Win 10 with the latest updates from RM and Win 10.   Tried it on my Win 7 machine which MS removed all my printers and scanners on that machine.  Can not even get a print, but my Client had to same problem of a wrong size on the printout.

Please check these charts before sending another update.  

I have a Client who I talked into RootsMagic who is a senior citizen and the pages are very hard to read plus had to tell her how to fix the page in word to make it readable.

Thank you....

Addition:  Just moved one Pedigree Chart over to word and when highlighted the box it is in, the outside box is the correct size for the paper.  But the data in the box is the 4.25 by 5" long.

Genealogy:
"I work on genealogy only on days that end in "Y"." [Grin!!!]
from www.GenealogyDaily.com.
"Documentation....The hardest part of genealogy"
"Genealogy is like Hide & Seek: They Hide & I Seek!"
" Genealogists: People helping people.....that's what it's all about!"
from http://www.rootsweb....nry/gentags.htm
Using FO and RM since FO2.0 

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8724 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

If it were caused by an update everyone would have this issue. Instead you have made some changes on your computer that are causing the issue. Here is a Knowledge Base article that will help.

http://support.roots...t-When-Printing

Renee
RootsMagic