#1 mcphilbrick

mcphilbrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:41 AM

TreeShare is causing issues today.

With one ancestor, I have several military events where I have added notes to the event in RootsMagic. When I try to do TreeShare for this individual, I get an access violation error when I click the box next to one of these notes on the RM side. (Error report submitted)

With another ancestor, an event has an additional source on the RM side. TreeShare is currently 'stuck'. The window says 'Uploading media to Ancestry' even though I did not select any media to be uploaded. Below the Uploading media line, it says 'Updating Ancestry Tree'.

I first encountered the issue last night and retried again this morning. I also tried logging out of Ancestry and back in and I also reset my tree.

Ideas on how to resolve this?

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

Try the new update we just released version 7.5.3.0. Next time you open RootsMagic you will see the update notification. 

It should simply be an issue with Ancestry servers. They are in the process of migrating some trees. Might be taxing their servers. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 mcphilbrick

mcphilbrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

I upgraded yesterday and am still having the issue today. I'm only trying to upload new sources and notes (no media).