1 reply to this topic

#1 Fleetz

Fleetz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:40 PM

I am at a loose end to work out what I might have done. I can no longer navigate from one end of the pedigree view to the other? If I start at the oldest descendant and start to navigate to the youngest I always seem to hit a branch that runs out. The red arrow that allows you to navigate therefore disappears and I can not seem to set the family line that goes from the youngest to the oldest or oldest to the youngest descendants? RM seems to chose a line that runs out.

I can navigate through from youngest to oldest and visa versa using the family view. All the people are in the database. I suspect it is a setting however I can not see the forest for the trees at the moment. 

Hope someone might be able to throw some light on where I have come unstuck?

Regards,

Ian

#2 Fleetz

Fleetz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

Sorry think I have it sorted. This morning was the first time I was able to review the database as apposed to the last 10 odd days of just banging chronological data in. When you are doing the data entry the pedigree view is following the data being entered so I was able to navigate easily because I wasn't going backward and forward. Rather just incrementing relatives as I went.

So now I am reviewing if I selected the next in line in my side of the family i can navigate from youngest to oldest and visa versa. I suppose my learning curve is back on the rise as I go from inputting to reporting. 

The journey continues... :)