Every time I update my MyRootsMagic.com web site settings, the TITLE always reverts to my original set up, even though I have updated the TITLE every time (hundreds!). So if I do not notice this when I update the data, my TITLE is screwed up on every update.
This applies to both the TITLE on my first site.rootsmagic.com/xxx site, and to any subsequent sites that I include a link in the EXTRA LINKS tab back to my original site URL. The TITLE there reverts too when I am updating my Settings.
This is a major pain when all I want to do is update the data, especially if I miss retyping the TITLE in either of these places before a Save.