• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Holly Kilpatrick

Holly Kilpatrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:01 PM

Is there some view in RM, or some query in SQLite Expert where I can list Person, Facttype where the sentence for that Person/Facttype is a local customization?

I am cleaning up TMG data, and it seems like the direct import brings in all my Facttypes (Tags) and their sentence templates, and when the sentence has a local customization at the person level, the customization is there.  I am trying to find a way to identify those records with local customized sentences, without checking every one manually.

Thanks,

Holly

#2 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6268 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:02 PM

Have a look at http://sqlitetoolsfo...tsMagic screensand run script #1. Then examine the temp tables EventWay and WitnessWay. Any non-empty Sentence cell is a custom local sentence. The tables should give you enougb info to find the person and event in that database through the RM interface

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#3 Holly Kilpatrick

Holly Kilpatrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:05 PM

Tom, thank you so much, that was very helpful.  I was able to get a list with that script.  Haven't checked it yet, but it looks like all the expected culprits, so I think it is what I need.

Holly

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sentence templates