1 reply to this topic

#1 suesheldon

suesheldon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:02 PM

Hello,

I imported a Gedcom that was sent to me which was originally a Family Tree Maker file.  

After I imported it into RM 7, I started doing some cleanup and needed reports on Fact Types.  Every single Fact Type report gives me exactly the same thing, which is nothing but a vertical view of the word Prepar on Page 1 and the rest of the word - er on Page 2.

I have deselected Print Private Facts and Print Preparer Information and all I get is a vertical skinny page that has a 1 on it.

I have imported dozens of Gedcoms into my RM file and I have never seen this before.

I cannot look at any Fact Type.

I will try to get the original Family Tree Maker file and do a direct import that way and see if my results are the same.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks,

Sue..

#2 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:20 PM

Suggest you first try <Reset> buttons in both <Layout> and <Font> options followed by the <Reset> button itself on Report Settings page.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N