Not sure what happened but here are the directions for a complete uninstall and reinstall.
Instructions to delete RootsMagic from the Mac.
Make sure you have a backup of any RM data files
- Delete any and all RootsMagic .dmg files from your computer
- Drag and drop the RM application icon to your trash bin
- In Finder, select Go > Go to Folder
- Type ~/Library/Application Support
- Drag the folder labeled "RootsMagic" to the trash bin
After going to ~/Library/Application Support and deleting the RootsMagic folder go back to ~/Library and change it to ~/Library/Preferences and delete the file com.rootsmagic.rootsmagic.plist
That will completely uninstall RM7 "and" the Crossover programming as well.
After deleting the RootsMagic Program onto your Mac, you can reinstall it. I recommend going to this webpage, http://rootsmagic.com/guides/ andusing Magic Guide #5, "Downloading and Installing RootsMagic for Mac" to help you download and install the program.