• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 easyed1920

easyed1920

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:07 AM

I like to use the narrative reports in RM6 but I have been unable to figure out how to print my name under the "preparer" listing.  I have checked the box marked "print preparer..." in the options section but to no avail.  I am guessing I am missing something simple so any help would be appreciated.     thanks,  Ed

#2 Jerry Bryan

Jerry Bryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3589 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

Tools -> File Options from the menu bar. Then click on Preparer in the File Options window. Preparer is one of four icons down the left hand side of the File Options window, and it's the second icon from the top.

Because Preparer is a file option rather than a program option, it enables you to have a different preparer listed if you have different RM databases on your computer that have different preparers - for example, if you have one database that you update and one that your spouse updates. On the other hand, because Preparer is a file option rather than a program option, you have to set it separately for each database on your computer even if you are the only preparer for all of the databases.

Jerry

#3 easyed1920

easyed1920

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:29 PM

Thanks Jerry for your help.  You were correct !