• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blanche

Blanche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:07 AM

After selecting a person from the index and displaying the person's family, the app does not respond when touching a spouse, child, parent, sibling name (can't move from one family member to another). It is necessary to return to the index to select the  family member name. 

I deleted the app and reinstalled it today. The problem persists.

I use the app almost daily in my research and it has become pretty much useless. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks

#2 J P

J P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:37 AM

After selecting a person from the index and displaying the person's family, the app does not respond when touching a spouse, child, parent, sibling name (can't move from one family member to another). It is necessary to return to the index to select the  family member name. 

I deleted the app and reinstalled it today. The problem persists.

I use the app almost daily in my research and it has become pretty much useless. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks

Yes, others have observed this problem - you will find other forum topics that mention it. There is no update that fixes this and the one or two other problems that were noted and reported when the latest level of the app was released.

#3 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7167 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:29 PM

Confirming issue has been reported to development.

Renee
RootsMagic