#1 Peer Reese

Peer Reese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:18 AM

Hello,

using RM 7070 i´m able to sign in to my familysearch account,

but in Basic Search or Advanced Search i get no results anymore about entired persons, no suggest as before.

Only the ID Search works, for example KVKX-TRT

Peer

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8779 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

I tested this and cannot reproduce the issue. Basic Search and Advanced Search are working.

The FamilySearch ID you gave me KVKX-TRT belongs to a living person. They never show up in Find Matches. You have to know their ID and search specifically for them in order to locate them in Find Matches. Then they only display if you have permission to view that living person's record. 

When I searched by ID for KVKX-TRT a result came up but it was blank, with only a checkbox and blue info icon. Nothing I could match to since I don't have permission to view that record. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 Peer Reese

Peer Reese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:47 AM

Ok, sorry the ID was wrong right is KVKY-TRT

and belongs to Julius Henry Hauberg born 27 Dezember 1881 in Graf Nebraska.

When i use Basic or Advanced Search no "No matches found" is displayed.

and there are no "Possible matches" displayed like before.

Using ID-Search equal entrys are displayes green, some yello and while i´m working with different place format some red.

My research is from Germany and i have the same problem on both computers running Windows 7

Peer

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8779 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

You must have a German version of Windows. International versions of Windows don't work through the FT API very well. It's been reported but so far no resolution.

You will need to change you regional settings on Windows to English in order for the FamilySearch Person Tools - Find Matches tab to work. Same for AutoMatch. Otherwise you have to search by known FamilySearch ID or match under relationships of family members. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#5 Peer Reese

Peer Reese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:18 PM

Ok, thank you for this tip,

it´s now a little more uncomfortable, but it works,

looking forward for resolution

Peer