Today was my first attempt to publish my tree online, but the sort order of some of the spouses and children didn't come across correctly. (I confirmed they are correct in RM.) The issue with the sort order of the children appears to be totally random and I was able to fix the problem by going back to RM7 and resorting them, but I haven't had a chance to go through all of the families yet so I'm hoping that it will be that easy on the any others who are out of order.
The spouses, on the other hand, I cannot get to sort in the correct order on the website. I've tried both manually rearranging them with the up/down arrows and sorting by marriage date. Neither seems to have any affect.
My RM7 file was originally created in FTM2014. I'm mentioning this because that program requires that one of the spouses be a "Preferred Spouse" (defaults to the first spouse entered but can be manually changed). When I imported the Gedcom file the preferred spouse came across as the first spouse, regardless if it was their first spouse or their third spouse and I have been manually rearranging them. I don't know if there is still a hidden field or flag that is causing this issue with the web page and has to be removed from my file (and how to go about doing it) or if this is a issue with the Online Publishing program.