• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigBill605

BigBill605

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

When I go to create a new master source, a dialogue comes up asking me to select a source type.  I often use the same type.  How do I make that a favorite (there is a "Favorites" drop down menu, but there are no favorites in it)?  

#2 Laura

Laura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4276 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

From the Help article, Select Source Type

At the top of the Select Source Type dialog are a group of three buttons.

Ø    The  Star is used to designate a source type as a favorite. Unless you have a favorite source type highlighted, the star is just an outline (as shown above.) Highlight a source type you will be using repeatedly, and click on the star. The star turns gold, and a gold star appears in front of the source type name. Two examples are shown above.

Ø    Favorites – click this button to see the list of favorite source types you have selected. When there are entries in the list, the bottom item will be Clear favorites. Select this to clear the favorites list.

Ø    Recent – click this button to see the list of source types you have recently selected. When there are entries in the list, the bottom item will be Clear recent list. Select this to clear the recently used list.    

You can mark multiple source templates as Favorite and Cancel the screen without actually adding a new source if you wish.

#3 BigBill605

BigBill605

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

Thank you!