6 replies to this topic

#1 susieqk

susieqk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Is there a way to print BLANK research logs, FGS, Pedigree sheets,etc? So far I have not been able to do so. I was able to print blank charts when I used FTM & found it helpful at times.

Thank you

#2 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:20 PM

Blank pedigree charts, group sheets, cemetery record form, correspondence log and research log:

Reports->Print a report->Reports->Blank reports
-OR-
Reports->Lists->Reports->Blank reports

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

#3 susieqk

susieqk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

I do not see "Blank Reports" (If I had I am sure I would have figure how to print a blank one :-)  )

I went to Reports->Lists-> No Blank reports there ( in my program it was under Reports->Reports-> Blank Report)

Thanks so much for your help!!

Tried to click on the "Like This" Button, I received a response that I had "..reached my quota of postive votes for the day" & I have not tried to like anything at all today. Will try again later.

#4 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

Sorry for that, was going by memory. I've corrected the above direction.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

#5 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

I went to Reports->Lists-> No Blank reports there ( in my program it was under Reports->Reports-> Blank Report)

Well technically, there is no sub-menu of Reports that is named Reports (as you describe) ...so any way that get's one to the Blank reports. :-)

---
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

#6 susieqk

susieqk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

You sent me in the right direction so you really did help me. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. :-)

#7 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

Glad you found them ≡÷þ

---
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forms, blank, template