• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xpm17503

xpm17503

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

I've recently noticed that there are no images selected for scrapbook in my converted files from TMG.  As I have 9250 people and nearly 2000 images, is there a way to include at least one image for each person without doing each individually?  I have opened several records, entered the media section and the scrapbook option is checked but prior to choosing the media, no images are printed in scrapbook for each person.  When I choose scrapbook a second time after looking at 'media' , the images are then printed.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8491 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

Go to Lists>Media Gallery and it should generate the thumbnails. As long as no thumbnails have red X on them they should print.

Renee
RootsMagic

#3 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6268 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

I think the (or another) issue is that Include in Scrapbook is left unchecked by the Import from TMG process.

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#4 CherylCh

CherylCh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:53 PM

TMG doesn't have a report that's similar to the Scrapbook, so RM, upon import, wouldn't have any way to know which images should have "include in Scrapbook" checked.  TMG does permit designation of a primary exhibit for use in reports and charts, but I don't think that's really comparable to the Scrapbook.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TMG, Scrapbook, Images