It may well be then that these [C=...] things are not anything you enter as data but are created by TMG and mishandled by RM or are created within RM's import process. Thus one might surmise that it is a bug in the direct import process but it also might be due to some form of corruption in your TMG project database. Have you followed the recommendations:
Before Importing Your TMG Data
This section details cleanup
items you should perform in TMG before importing into
● Use TMG Utility to export any “internal” media items to “external” media items.
● The TMG project should be using "Custom" source categories (Preferences / Current
Project Options / Other).
● Import can uncover hidden problems with TMG sources. If a source doesn't import
correctly, the problem likely is the TMG source. For example, in TMG, the source type
and the fields on the Source Definition / General tab don't match. In this case, select a
different source type and then reselect the original source type.
● The repository NameOther
field is not imported. Make sure you copy that to the
Addressee field (if empty) or to the Memo field (if the Addressee field is used).
Importing Your TMG Data
● The direct TMG import has been tested with TMG versions 7.04 and 9.03. The
recommended TMG versions to use for import are 7.04, 8.08, or later.
● Before import, run the TMG maintenance routines optimize, validate file integrity, optimize.
● Make sure TMG files are not open in any program before trying to import them into RM.
● Use several import cycles. Import. Check data. Make edits in TMG to improve import.
If repeating the import after repeating the above results in the same errors, then the likelihood is a bug. RootsMagic should want to receive your project file backup to try and replicate the problem and will want to be pointed to examples you have come across. You can submit a request through the Support page on the RootsMagic website or directly via http://support.roots...us_requests/new
Edited by TomH, 01 October 2014 - 08:31 PM.