• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mamma_christine

mamma_christine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

Hi, I am trying to rearrange the media so I can print a scrapbook report (love this feature, by the way).  Here's the problem, when I go to the media album and select "All Media" from the drop down list, I can see 40 pictures, for this particular person, but when I click on tools and then rearrange media, the list it brings up only includes 22 of the 40 pictures for me to sort.  Can anyone think of any reason this would be and what I could do to fix it?

Or is this a bug that I need to report in the issues section?

#2 Laura

Laura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4276 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

When you select the Media album for the Person on the Edit person screen and choose All media from the dropdown menu, the media displayed is all the media linked in the General [Person], Fact, and Family Media Albums for that person.

When All media is selected, the Tools, Rearrange media items list displays the media linked in the General Media Album only. It doesn't show or rearrange any media linked in the person's Fact or Family Media Albums.

Select General media from the menu and you will see the same 22 files names that is displayed when you choose to rearrange media in All media.

Media in the General media can be rearranged if All media or General media is selected from the dropdown menu.

The rest of your 40 media files are.linked in Fact or Family Media Albums for.that person.

To rearrange media for a Fact or Family Media Album, choose that Media Album from the dropdown menu.