I enjoy using RM, now under MacBridge, but one item high on my Wish List is the ability to copy entire Facts (including Notes and Sources) to add to additional people. I choose not to use Shared Facts because they don't transfer via gedcom and that's important to me.
So, with the help of a little Utility app, I can copy Fact details such as Date and Note from one person and then copy those items to a different person. I use the Memorize and Paste functions in RM to copy and paste Source info for use again. I use a multiple clipboard utility. The one I use is PTHPasteboard but there are others that work as well. These are the steps I follow:
1) Create a Fact for an individual and enter in all pertinent info including Notes.
2) Select any field data you want to copy over to an additional person by selecting it and either Edit menu>Copy or press command+c to copy the data to one of your multiple clipboards. Do this with other field such as Notes. Now you should have those fields copied to the clipboard. (I don't copy the place details because they are easy to duplicate by the auto complete feature.)
3) Add in your source info by adding a new one or citing an existing source. When it is complete, click the Memorize button. Now you should have everything you need to copy the fact to an another person.
4) Go to each subsequent person you want to add the Fact to. Add the Fact to that person.
5) In the Date field, go to your multiple clipboard display (mine is reached from the menubar). Choose the date by clicking on that clipboard and it will paste it in the date.
6) Go to the Notes and click on the appropriate clipboard, and your Note data is copied.
7) Click on the Source, then paste your saved source data in from the Citation Manager window.
It only takes a very short time to copy Facts from one person to another in this manner. Much easier and better than going back and forth from one person to another! Still, not as elegant and efficient as having one button to copy it all. I hope this is helpful to other users.