4 replies to this topic

#1 KenCRoy

KenCRoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

The View Full Details screen in RootsMagic Android App which appears to be similar to the Timeline View in RootsMagic displays the marriage events after the burial event rather than where they belong in the timeline.

This might be broken by design in that personal events are shown and then marriage events but it should be considered a bug in that the events are out of sequence. It is really weird to see marriage dates after burial especially when the Section heading is Facts.  Either the marriage facts should be in the correct date sequence like on the desktop timeline, or a new section heading of Marriages should be used.

Screen displays can be provided if needed.

#2 Laura

Laura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4276 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

The full.details page in the app shows Individual facts first then family facts next as does the Narrative report and Family Group Sheet does in the full program reports.

#3 KenCRoy

KenCRoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

The full.details page in the app shows Individual facts first then family facts next as does the Narrative report and Family Group Sheet does in the full program reports.

Well I normally never use the Family Group Sheet when navigating through the database.   Looking at the full program, I see a bug in the Family Group Sheet full program, since it shows my Spouse but no Marriage Date, whereas it shows my brother's spouse followed by their marriage when I do a Family Group Sheet on Mom.

#4 KenCRoy

KenCRoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Any chance of getting children displayed in the correct sequence in the Android App when clicking the View Full Details?

Mom got married twice and the children do NOT display in the correct order.  The displayed order is myself, my brother from Mom's 2nd marriage, and then my brother from her 1st marriage.

Is there a better place for me to report problems with the Android App?

#5 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7256 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

You can report them here or open a support ticket. 

Confirming this issue has been reported to development.

Renee
RootsMagic