• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 newmodernist

newmodernist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

I'm new to the program, but I've found a few things would make things easier (for me at least) anyone else have suggestions?  My first one would be the ability to highlight things that have been marked as "proven" that way I could see what I still have to research!

#2 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6250 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

You are right that, despite there being a Proof field and value for every event, nowhere is it used for anything. You could create a SQLite query that would report the Proof status as an interim workaround until such time, if ever, Proof is exploited within RootsMagic.

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#3 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3407 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hi and welcome,

Post any and all your ideas on the wish list, link below, but do a search firth through the forums just in case the issue have been voiced and discussed before.

http://forums.rootsm...agic-wish-list/

We are all limited by our visions and abilities

Whilst we can borrow from the visions of others we cannot always deliver.

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.6.0, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8446 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:29 AM

Confirming enhancement request is in our tracking system. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#5 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8446 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

I had to split up the forum thread called "Suggestions for improvement" and rename it. There were to many subjects going on within it. This whole Wish List forums is for enhancement requests. Keeping each thread on one topic is less confusing. 

Renee
RootsMagic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestions, improvement, updates