• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shiro

Shiro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:37 AM

A suggestion: It would be great to have the option to show the preferred photo in the pedigree chart on the interface page.  I know it would have to be small, but it would be nice to be able to identify people as we work with them and to be able to see which individuals have a preferred photo and which do not.

#2 Shiro

Shiro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

Sorry.  I am new to this software.  I didn't look up to the top of the screen.  The photo does show there. 

#3 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8239 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

Confirming enhancement request to display photos on the Pedigree Chart is in our tracking system. 

Renee
RootsMagic

#4 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3315 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

Sorry.  I am new to this software.  I didn't look up to the top of the screen.  The photo does show there. 

Shiro, always make use of the help file by pressing F1 in whatever function you are using. I am NOT new to the software but I still discover little things which have crept in through upgrades from time to time. And do keep wishing when you find something which is just not there and you feel it should be.

“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” -Bill Gates

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.5.8, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5 (in order of preference)

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root