• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JenaraS

JenaraS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

When using FamilySearch Central, and viewing an ancestor whose ordinance work is reserved, to be able to see the information about this reservation (date & contact info).  Otherwise, this is one of the only reasons that I actually have to exit RM & go into FS Tree to check for information.  OOORRRR, is this available already and I've completely overseen where to see this information??

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 4053 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

I am assuming you are looking on the FamilySearch Person Tools - Ordinance tab.  I have added an enhancement request for an info (blue icon) button next to the ordinances on the FT side to show the name of the person reserving the ordinance and the status.  I honestly don't know if that information is even available in the Temple API that we are working with.

I need to look at this information all the time. What I do is switch to the Share Data tab in the FamilySearch Person Tools and click on the button "Show on Family Tree". It will open your browser to that person, then you click on Ordinance link to see who has reserved it. You won't need to close RootsMagic to view the information in your browser. 

Renee
RootsMagic