• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajhj11

ajhj11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

I can print family group sheets with the "prefered family photo" with no problem.  I seem to be limited to one photo.

I would like to show two family photos side by side.  My grandfather had 2 kids then 20 years later had 5 more (same wife).  I would like to show his "two familys" side by side.

In family group sheets lets add a feature to show/print two family photos in a side by side arrangement.

#2 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6131 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

You could make a composite of the two photos, which might work better than depending on the program to display them the way you want. Optionally, include a Scrapbook with the family group sheet.

Tom user of RM7550 FTM2017 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> RMtrix-tiny.png app, a bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#3 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8295 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

The Family Group Sheet is very limited in space. Having an option to include more photos would be beyond it's design.  I agree with TomH that you should edit those photos in an outside program to get a composite of the two and then link that to RootsMagic as the preferred family photo. 

Renee
RootsMagic