Photo

Dropbox - This webpage is not available.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Monsterzz

Monsterzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:28 AM

When the RootsMagic Android app asks to create a folder (Allow) in Dropbox I get this error:

This webpage is not available.

The RootsMagic folder exists now at Dropbox along with the RMGC file that I copied into it.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 4146 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Did you create the Dropbox\Apps\RootsMagic folder yourself or let the app do it for you? It you created it then delete it out of Dropbox. Start over on the Android app in your device to have it create it, that way you know its connected.
Renee
RootsMagic

#3 mdandson

mdandson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

I am having the same issue. I followed the steps, downloaded the app to phone, clicked file, dropbox, the app created the file folder on dropbox and I dropped my rgmc file into it. The file synced after several minutes. Went back to phone, selected file, dropbox, and got the message "This Webpage Is Not Available". Tried this multiple times and received the same message, even waited a day and tried again. I finally got it to work. I think the key is that you have to refresh from the dropbox website after you drop the file to dropbox and it syncs. I was trying to refresh from my phone, but kept getting this message. It appears to be working now. Hope this helps you.

#4 holdemall

holdemall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

had the same problem, just tried what u said. and it worked.
but i dont think this is how it is supposed to be