• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 miriamjoyce21

miriamjoyce21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

When viewing shared screen on the family tree side family members are duplicated, But when viewing in family tree there is not.
This is showing in several of my families. When I unmatch it will unmatch the correct ones as well.
Never mind it seemed to have fixed itself. I closed the screen then went back into in and now it is fine... Thats computers for you. :-)

#2 dntcoc

dntcoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

I am having the same problem. I have duplicates with the same root number but if I delete, it deletes everything. Is there any help for this? My family shows myself and siblings are children of 2 sets of our same parents. Help please.

#3 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 5134 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:45 AM

I am having the same problem. I have duplicates with the same root number but if I delete, it deletes everything. Is there any help for this? My family shows myself and siblings are children of 2 sets of our same parents. Help please.

Are you seeing this using the FamilySearch tools inside RootsMagic, if so what side are the duplicates appearing?

If you are trying to fix duplicate or duplicate relationships only in your RootsMagic database then this webinar will help.

40. Fixing Incorrect Family Links in RootsMagic
http://www.rootsmagic.com/webinars/

Renee
RootsMagic