HTTP/1.1 400 Bad RequestBad Request
Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:14 PM
Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:37 AM
Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:44 PM
I am getting tired of it, I am about ready to switch software's
Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:45 PM
Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:28 AM
There are some additional reasons why some records cannot be merged.
1. The people are not the same sex
2. One record is a living person the other is a deceased person.
3. Both individuals are living.
4. The combined records would cause an IOUS (to large of a record) on the (old) New FamilySearch website. The limit on NFS is 250 records being combined. FamilySearch needs to sever the connection between the NFS & FT website before this issue will be resolved. They give a date of that happening as the end of the year.
5. FT IDs that begin with a KW need to be the primary record. You will need to switch which record you are connected to as the KW record. Then you can merge the other record into it. I know most KW records are LDS membership records so this is why those need to stay primary and not be lost. I'm not sure why other records that are not LDS membership records are KW records and need this same consideration. So just make sure you have all your people matched to the KW record on FT.
Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:49 PM
Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:03 PM
Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:02 PM
I am also seeing this problem a lot. Yesterday and today it is almost every time when trying to update an item of information from RootsMagic to FamilySearch Family Tree. I hope it can be resolved soon. Sometimes the item is updated in spite of the error message and sometimes it is not.
Has RootsMagic contacted FamilySearch to see what the underlying problem is and when it will be resolved?
Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:29 AM