• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RootsFL

RootsFL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

There's probably an easy way to do this, but if not, I'd like to have the capability to create a research log on the fly when you're editing a to-do list item and you click on the "Transfer to a research log" button. If the research log doesn't already exist, you have to exit the to-do item edit screen, create the log from the Research Manager, and then go back and transfer the to-do item. I like keeping track of my the results of my research in the research logs. Thanks.
Steve C. in FL

#2 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3404 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

There's probably an easy way to do this, but if not, I'd like to have the capability to create a research log on the fly when you're editing a to-do list item and you click on the "Transfer to a research log" button. If the research log doesn't already exist, you have to exit the to-do item edit screen, create the log from the Research Manager, and then go back and transfer the to-do item. I like keeping track of my the results of my research in the research logs. Thanks.

A good suggestion probably better placed on the wish list thread but hopefully Renee picks it up tomorrow and adds it to the tracker.

We are all limited by our visions and abilities

Whilst we can borrow from the visions of others we cannot always deliver.

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.6.0, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root

#3 RootsFL

RootsFL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Thanks. If she doesn't, I'll post it on that thread as well.
Steve C. in FL

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 8413 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Confirming enhancement request is in our tracking system.
Renee
RootsMagic