• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pulsipher2007

pulsipher2007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Is there a way to mark something in RM to make RM stop looking for ordinances when a person on FamilyTree has multiple ordinances for the same person. For example if on FamilyTree a person has 3 sealings and 1 submitted sealing to the same spouse,
RM keeps bringing up that person because the sealings are not listed in RM 4 times. I searched all the topics I could find but may have missed an answer so please forgive me if it is a duplicate.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 4166 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

If you are seeing the Temple API bug where it's not reflecting the relationships correctly for ordinances just realize that can't be resolved by FamilySearch until after they sever the connection between FT and NFS.

RootsMagic can only show what FT is sending us. So what I recommend to people that want a way to mark people who's ordinances are really done is to color-code them. Then when you see that color on your list you will know to skip over them.

To color-code you need to be outside of the FamilySearch Person Tools. Highlight the person and go to Tools>Color Code People to select a color for them.
Renee
RootsMagic