• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Michael Le Stills

Michael Le Stills

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

I have the same problem with the Problem Search. For Example. Assume a blank search has already been run. Nothing selected. Select, search for persons with no sex. Run report, result is empty. Run report again and results of persons with no sex show up. Alternative scenario. After running the No Sex report and getting a blank result, deselect the No Sex option and select, Persons over 100 years, run report, results are the No Sex results. Run report again and you get the Persons over 100 results. (Running RM6 on Parallels, Unrelated. In using this reply feature, I can't seem to get the return button to give me a new line, no carriage return as it were. Sorry for the long paragraph as a result.)

#22 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8727 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

I have the same problem with the Problem Search. For Example. Assume a blank search has already been run. Nothing selected. Select, search for persons with no sex. Run report, result is empty. Run report again and results of persons with no sex show up. Alternative scenario. After running the No Sex report and getting a blank result, deselect the No Sex option and select, Persons over 100 years, run report, results are the No Sex results. Run report again and you get the Persons over 100 results. (Running RM6 on Parallels, Unrelated. In using this reply feature, I can't seem to get the return button to give me a new line, no carriage return as it were. Sorry for the long paragraph as a result.)

Confirming this issue when running Tools>Problem Search>Problem List is noted in our tracking system.
Renee
RootsMagic