Photo

Does anyone have Irish source templates?

irish ireland templates GRO vital records

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RandomNumber

RandomNumber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

Does anyone have Irish source templates? General Records Office bmd and census. I am a newbie but I guess I will have to learn to make templates and learn formatting sources. Thanks.

#2 DTCIreland

DTCIreland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/

This site gives a series of online locations that should help & most of them are free

#3 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 5915 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

Here is the list of user submitted source templates - https://sites.google...e/rm4templates/

Renee
RootsMagic

#4 Raygers

Raygers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

Here is the list of user submitted source templates - https://sites.google...e/rm4templates/

Renee, when I go to this site I get a warning

This website has been reported as unsafe sites.google.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

Ray

#5 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 5915 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

I wasn't seeing the message until I tried the link using Edge. I was able to fill out a report that it was reporting inaccurately. If you use Chrome you won't see that message.

Renee
RootsMagic

#6 TomH

TomH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4888 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:34 PM

Sounds like a Microsoft bias against Google...

Tom user of RM7070 FTM2014 Ancestry.ca FamilySearch.org FindMyPast.com
SQLite_Tools_For_Roots_Magic_in_PR_Celti wiki, exploiting the database in special ways >>> Rmtrix_tiny.png app, a growing bundle of RootsMagic utilities.

#7 zhangrau

zhangrau

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:24 PM

Sounds like a Microsoft bias against Google...

I been seeing lots of problems getting a complete connection using IE11 over the past several days. When I use Opera or Firefox, I experience no problems. Unfortunately, I like the way IE manages my favorites.... But I'm using IE less and less every day.

#8 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3097 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

I clicked on the <unsafe website> part of the URL bar in IE (red security shield-type icon) and a dropdown opened, whereby I chose to report that this site does not contain threats.

It took me to a Feedback form and there is also an option for the site owner /administrator to acknowledge the same.

I suspect if a few of us go there via IE and do the <site does not contain threats> thing, they should remove it from SmartScreen shortly.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: irish, ireland, templates, GRO, vital records