2 replies to this topic

#1 JeffH13

JeffH13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

I am finally ready to create a family history book in Publisher. I started with a narrative report and under Source settings > Endnotes and Footnotes > Options, I selected "Print research notes" and "Print detail comments" yet they don't print. It works fine with a standalone narrative report. Is this an unresolved issue?

If I have to print each item separately that I wanted in my book, I won't get the nice combined index, etc.

(I tried to search old forum posts but that's very frustrating and I didn't get very far.)

Also, if you create a place index and you uncheck place details, the place details still print.

Using RM5

Thanks,
Jeff

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 7093 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Confirming issue has been reported in our tracking system.
Renee
RootsMagic

#3 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3260 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

Using RM5

I believe solutions to tracking system issues only get applied to the latest version of RM (currently 6.x) so it would appear that even if this gets fixed, your version will never get updated.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N