• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leonard Källbom

Leonard Källbom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in using some source templates that I have created for recording Swedish sources. These source templates are constructed following examples found in Evidence Explained. They are the following Swedish sources: Household Examination Register, Parish Register, Birth and Christening Register, Banns and Marriage Register, Death and Burial Register, and Swedish Census Records. I will be developing a Tax Register Template (Mantalslängd) as well. If anyone is interested let me know, I'll check back here reguarly. Thank you.
Leonard Källbom
Limhamn, Sweden

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 4230 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

Leonard, I would be happy to include them on the RM4 (or higher) Templates webpage so others can download them.

The instructions for the site and sending them to me are here:
http://forums.rootsm...urce-templates/
Renee
RootsMagic

#3 Leonard Källbom

Leonard Källbom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

Thank you Renee, I'll check out the instructions. I'll try and upload the templates. Thanks again.
Leonard Källbom
Limhamn, Sweden

#4 jeffswedcan

jeffswedcan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

Hi
I'ld like to get copies of these templates but do not see them on Renee's page. Can you put them there or possibly we can figure out a way to e-mail tehm to me?

Thanks,
Jeff

#5 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 4230 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

If your interested in the Swedish Templates I never received them to add to the page to be shared.
Renee
RootsMagic

#6 MAG

MAG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

It would be great to get these. I have sent Leonard a pm too.

I am new to Rootsmagic and wonder if it would be possible to download usable and geocoded lists of Swedish parishes too?

(e.g. Sankta Katarina(AB) indicating the parish Sankta Katarina in Stockholm county (=AB)

Kind regards,
Mats Gustavsson