Show Both Married and Maiden Surnames in all ReportingMarried Maiden Reporting
Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
When I hand out reports to family members, and publish my website to my.rootsmagic.com, it only has maiden names. My family members don't always know a person's maiden name, and they complain they cannot find someone since I have only maiden names!
I have searched the forums, and could not find anyone with my specific issue... so I am sorry if this is duplicated...
Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:58 PM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:30 PM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:45 PM
- what if the person kept their birth name, as is the law in Quebec?
- what if the person hyphenated their own and their spouse's surnames?
- ensuring the Married Alt Name fact sorts after the Marriage date
- suppressing Mrs. for same sex spouses
- should Mrs. be used at all?
- should husband's given names be used instead of wife's?
- should there be a sentence in the narrative report?
Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:02 PM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:57 PM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:11 PM