2 replies to this topic

#1 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3444 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

On the new forum format I would just like to say how nice I find it for mug shots of some of our collective to be appearing. For so many years just a name and now we can form a more personal picture of those we have been working with over the years.

On the forum everyone is welcome, the pragmatist, the expressive type, the facilitators, the analysts, the work around experts, the custom fact experts, etc

Everyone’s opinion and input is important and collectively that’s what gives Rootsmagic the potential to be great.

Customers should never be frustrated by things they cannot do.

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.6.2, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root

#2 Glenn

Glenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Vyger:
Is the "Like this” button for Facebook users only? I wanted to use that button here, but I got the following message instead: “You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day”
:o
Glenn

Good real estate may be based on location, location, location;
but
good sources are based on citation, citation, citation!

Glenn

#3 Vyger

Vyger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3444 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Vyger:
Is the "Like this” button for Facebook users only? I wanted to use that button here, but I got the following message instead: “You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day”
:o
Glenn

Glen, I wanted to use that also and got the same message so it must not be available.

I also noticed some messages and threads appearing "tagged" but it must just be something the admin can do, so far I can't see how to do it. Anyway if it is something admin are doing it does show the topics they are interested in following ;)

BTW, I am a facebook user.

Edit, > the tags can be entered at time of starting a new topin, very useful for the future

Customers should never be frustrated by things they cannot do.

User of Family Historian 6.2.7, Rootsmagic 7.6.2, Family Tree Maker 2014 & Legacy 7.5

Excel to Gedcom conversion - simple getting started tutorials here

Root