• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wquatan

wquatan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

When generating all Family Group Sheets (or sheets for a selection of the Family Tree) the sheets are sorted according the sorting criteria specified .... except one sheet, which comes on page one, completely out of order.

It appears to be the sheet corresponding to the person selected in the Pedigree.

This seems a bug to me, the sorting criteria should be in the lead when the sheets are generated.

#2 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8699 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

Tested by selecting from a list several family group sheets to print. They printed in alphabetical order, by husband, just fine. What settings are you using?
Renee
RootsMagic

#3 wquatan

wquatan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

Tested by selecting from a list several family group sheets to print. They printed in alphabetical order, by husband, just fine. What settings are you using?

I feel stupid. Having tried and tested all sort of things yesterday to get it right and to understand the behaveour ..... I can't reproduce it anymore today !

Only remark I can add, is that I upgraded twice today (version of 3/12/2011 and 5/12/2011). Might be related to that ? Don't know.

Thanks anyway to try to help :-)

#4 Renee Zamora

Renee Zamora

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8699 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

There wasn't anything in the new update to effect that. Let us know if you see it again and the settings you used.
Renee
RootsMagic