2 replies to this topic

#1 BButler

BButler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

When I try to start RM3 I get an immediate error incurred must shut down.
This has to be a data problem, because I can start RM3 from my machine using my son's or wife's sign-on.
The last time I was using RM3 I had three databases that would open when I started RM3.
Is there some flag in some file that I can set so that RM3 does not try to open these databases??
Or, is there a file in the database that I can remove which would cause RM3 to skip trying to open the database??

BButler

#2 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:00 PM

When I try to start RM3 I get an immediate error incurred must shut down.
This has to be a data problem, because I can start RM3 from my machine using my son's or wife's sign-on.
The last time I was using RM3 I had three databases that would open when I started RM3.
Is there some flag in some file that I can set so that RM3 does not try to open these databases??
Or, is there a file in the database that I can remove which would cause RM3 to skip trying to open the database??

http://forums.rootsmagic.com/index.php?showtopic=4186&view=findpost&p=15914

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N

#3 BButler

BButler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Thanks ever so much for the pointer. My RM3 is up and running again.

BButler