• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tony126

Tony126

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

How do I correct or remove the following from appearing in my notes....[NEED TO DEFINE SENTENCE:Personality/Intrst] ?

Secondly, if I have added my web-page to the internet and wanted to remove it how do I or can I remove it or is it over-written if I replaced it with the same urrl? ie having modified the original.

#2 kbens0n

kbens0n

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3493 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

How do I correct or remove the following from appearing in my notes....[NEED TO DEFINE SENTENCE:Personality/Intrst] ?

Secondly, if I have added my web-page to the internet and wanted to remove it how do I or can I remove it or is it over-written if I replaced it with the same urrl? ie having modified the original.

1. http://support.roots...s-it-mean-how-c

2. Files of the same name and path will, of course, be overwritten ...but you really should learn (from the site hosting your web content) how to take down (delete) the previously uploaded files.

---
--- "GENEALOGY, n. An account of one's descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own." - Ambrose Bierce
--- "The trouble ain't what people don't know, it's what they know that ain't so." - Josh Billings
---Ô¿Ô---
K e V i N